You’d have to have been blind not to have noticed that Monochrome is a big fashion trend for Spring/Summer 2013.
It is a trend that I’m very pleased about because the black and white colour palette is a wardrobe stable for me and one that transcends seasons. This means there are plenty items in the shops now that I’d love to add to my wardrobe to last me for quite a while!
Here is my current fashion wishlist *drool*, my favorite thing to do with monochrome is to add a pop of colour to add an extra edge to the outfit.
1. Black and White Boyfriend Coat – Topshop
2. Sleeveless crop top – Motel
3. Black High Waisted Ultra Soft Jeans – Missselfridge
4. Neon Peep Toe Heels – Giuseppe Zannoti
5. Black Leather/PVC Crossbody Bag – Marc by Marc Jacobs